Thursday, September 15, 2022
Speakers: Jay Malin, Managing Director of AGENT511; Russ Henderson, Director of Research and Councils at Chartwell
Join our 30-minute webinar “Increase Customer Loyalty During Outages” on Thursday, September 15 at 3pm ET. Russ Henderson, Director of Research and Councils at Chartwell, and Jay Malin, Managing Director at AGENT511 will share their experiences working with leading utilities to create successful customer engagement programs.
The talk is aimed at utility customer service leaders and it will cover:
– How to use technology to help overcome staffing shortages with process automation
– Leveraging new workflows that keep customers informed during severe outages
– Creating personalized, relevant communications during service disruptions to win trust and loyalty
– Embedding surveys in proactive communications to identify process enhancements and benchmark performance
– Current trends in customer communication channels
By attending, you’ll earn a digital badge recognizing your commitment to delivering new customer experiences.